Monday 19 October 2009

Robot Apocalypse


I made a short posting about "Mille" a while back. Now I would like to rehash the subject. With the release of new material only furthering proof of his godlike ability of producing grade A shit. Mille is a swedish electro chipcore behemoth, it's only a matter of time before they reach the broader stage and have the world in awe. What he has produced so far would make the likes of Daft Punk and Kavinsky green with robot envy. I'm sure I just stepped on a lot of feet there, but yes, I firmly believe that Mille has produced better music than Daft Punk. 

One day when the AI has taken over the universe, Crysteena will be their marching tune as they mercilessly slaughter all innocent organisms. I for one will welcome our new robot overlords. 




No comments:

Post a Comment