Friday 13 November 2009

Ovaltine is good for your "soul"


If only things were made in such excess that we may live our lives without worry for the next day or the next coming of a storm. If only it were so. If only all music was produced by the same standards as Andrew Weatherall has put up with his work. If only it were so. 
Then we'd all be good for nothing ingreats wouldn't we? Well now, Ignorance is bliss right? I'm an eyeball witness at the scene of said ignorance and I plead guilty. I am able to tell you, however, that Andrew Weatherall is as awesome as the day is long (Definitions of the passing of time may vary). There's a fair amount of ingenuity to his stuff that I as an onwatcher am very unlikely to pocure from many musical artists these days. 

I'm realising that I'm largely prone to shower a great deal of praise on whoever I'm writing of, sometimes warranted, sometimes not, but I just gotta vent all of that love I got inside me I guess, so take it, or leave it! 
If you like needlessly long sentences that one was for you.



xoxo Chekov, Pavel Andreievich, Zulu and all us other motherfuckers off the deck of the Enterprise. Especially Zulu though, he's just full of it. Sexy ass coon.



No comments:

Post a Comment