Monday 17 May 2010

The don



Donnie Darko, now that's a fuckin' great movie. And the only reason why Jake Gyllenhaal became an established actor. But when it comes to the other Donnie, Don Diablo that is, I've had my doubts. I've found his material hard to listen to sometimes, just like with The Bloody Beetroots's whole Warp 1.9 sound which had me greatly dissapointed in them, just as with the Don. But I did at first really like the Beetroots, who, just like the Don has produced some cool stuff, however scarce, they have to be given credit.

This occasion is, thankfully, instigated to celebrate a track of the latter category. Don Diablo's remix of Swoon by, The Chemical Brothers, is a great celebratory feast for the ears.
And if you don't know any of these two acts, well, what kind of underdeveloped country are you living in? Is it hidden under a rock?

Put it on your iPod playlist, and thank me later!





No comments:

Post a Comment