Wednesday 12 May 2010

The reason to multiply.

I feel reinvigorated to some degree. Which can only conclude in the hilariously defective act of tribulating you all with a blog post. Oh, and the summer winds sway. Sway you closer, closer to me.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the new caretaker of one of my many Celebrity crushes. Or should I say, actor crushes? I'd like to say that I attribute my feelings to his acting prowess, which is why I need the title, if only to regress any form of self delusion.
How then, is it that I deify this person to such an extent that I would divulge my deviant sexuality, you ask?

Ah, that question is mighty easy to answer. It is with utmost reverance I present one of the greatest productions of indie short film comedy, ever to grace my dear eyesockets.






It is on the collaboratory site, Hitrecord.org, that our most regular of Joe's proposes his creative ideas, and the ideas of others to be coupled together into a fine mish mash of, visual and audial, craftsmanship. There the users are welcomed to be creative with what others have made and uploaded. Then when Joe, or one of his partners sees an opportunity to produce the material into a money making product, they jump in to do so with their substantial financial backing. And when the final product is done they give everyone who worked on it a part of the earnings. Sounds like a pretty neat idea to me.

To make matter's even better, here's a song by Animal Collective.
They are simply that good.





No comments:

Post a Comment