Thursday 25 June 2009

Ghetto Blaster


Now for a slight change of pace. If you were to say that Hiphop isn't my cup of tea, then you'd be quite right, but how is it then that I can't get enough of this five-piece Hiphop group from Philly called Chiddy Bang? So far they've released 8 songs out of which their remoddeling of the smash-hit from last summer by MGMT called Kids is their best work to date. And I say remoddeling, because frankly it's by far the greatest sampling of Kids out of all the remixes out there. Although their other tracks aren't quite as good, simply being in the same ballpark makes for a good effort. 
Oh and did I mention these guys just finished their first year in college? Yeah! These guys could easily school most of the Hiphop acts out there. 

These tracks will be the soundtrack for many of my summernights.

Right-click and open in new window




1 comment: