Tuesday 30 June 2009

The king

Now I really couldn't go on without typing a few words about the late king of pop, the one and only Michael Jackson. After all, what I mainly write about here is pop and Michael is in many ways the big groundstone that stands as the base for that whole genre of musical entertainment. Although in the nineties his videos started to show of a greater ego and he later went on to being the wreck that he was for the later parts of his years, he still is a great icon and I'd like to remember him as he was in the 80's, at the prime of his life. In the musical world he was a god, no more, no less.

Don Diablo made this tribute to Michael, and I found myself kind of emotionally touched the first time listening to it. Right now I think what we all should do is remember the olden days of MJ.
Right-click and open new window

Also posting this short MJ video tribute made by the guy behind Lastnightsparty.com. I kinda wanna marry that girl at the end, gotta love those glasses.







No comments:

Post a Comment