Tuesday 11 August 2009

Danger-ous Love Juice



What happens when one of my favorite electronical artists remix one of the greatest musical feats of all time? Some awesome fuckin shit is what happens! What follows is so full of pure 80's asskickery, so full of sheer musical prowess your head might just explode. The french wonderkid "Danger" remixes Love Juice by "SymbolOne"! And it is fan-fuckin-tabulous!
This remix isn't exactly new, but it's deffinately one of my favorite remixes of ANYTHING ever to surface out of ANYTHING. Seriously, if the aliens attack, all we need to do is play Danger's Love Juice remix and they'll stop their onslaught, because a civilization that can achieve such transcendence truly deserves to live out their time. If you've not caught onto it yet, yes I do like this song, immensly. 




Danger is according to me one of the greatest in the electro-music genre today, and while the Love Juice remix might not have been enough to persuade you to that point, I'm hoping these two following tracks might. The first one is titled "07:46", from his latest Ep released this march, the second is off the same album, it's called "00:01", featuring "Vyle" on vocals, and it's essentially a remastering of their track, "00h00" which was one of my favorite tracks out of 2009 untill I heard  the new version. Dunno why Danger is so keen on naming his albums and tracks after dates and times of the day, I'm guessing these are his favorite hours of the day, or maybe they signify important days of his life. Well I dunno, but as the long as the music sounds good I'm all for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment